8.7.11 - sunday morning

Say hello to my little workspace.
Johnny & June Jewelry.  


life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take out breath away

The bad news is…I'm still sick and am single handedly keeping dayquil in business. 
The good news is…this gives me an excuse to stay in my pajamas all day and make lots and lots of patterns for Johnny & June.  The soundtrack to this pattern drafting party, you ask?  Frank Sinatra.  

I'm working on a 5 piece collection consisting of dreamy pastel colors, delicate vintage laces, and charming girlish silhouettes.  I'm challenging myself with each piece and that is something I am incredibly proud of.  I'm also working on expanding into jewelry…starting with lovely gold monogramed heart necklaces.  The charm is vintage and the necklace is handmade and personally stamped with your initial for a personal touch.   Cue excited dance.  

Take it away, Frank.